Email | 612.873.6090
Buy Diclofenac Gel without prescription
Uses of Diclofenac Gel
Diclofenac Gel is a topical medication that is used to relieve mild to moderate pain and inflammation in various conditions such as:
- Muscle spasms
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Diclofenac Gel is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, mucous membranes, or open wounds. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If the gel is accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
Apply the recommended amount of Diclofenac Gel as instructed by your doctor. Do not use it for shorter or longer periods than recommended. Do not cover the application area with bandages or other coverings unless specifically instructed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Diclofenac Gel, apply it as soon as you remember. Do not use excessive quantities to make up for the missed dose.
An overdose of Diclofenac Gel is not likely to cause any serious effects. However, swallowing this medicine may cause harm and immediate medical intervention may be required.
How it works
Diclofenac Gel is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation in the body.
- Skin rash
- Skin redness
- Skin irritation
When not to use?
- Allergy. Do not use Diclofenac Gel if you have a history of allergy to this medicine. Seek medical attention if you notice any symptoms like skin rash, hives (eruptions that itch and sting), swelling (face, lips, tongue, etc.), breathing difficulty, etc.
- External use. Diclofenac Gel is recommended for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or open wounds. In case of accidental contact, wash the parts thoroughly with water.
- Skin allergies. Diclofenac Gel may cause serious skin allergies such as rashes, hives, fever. Inform your doctor immediately in case you develop allergic symptoms.
- Other medicines. Diclofenac Gel may interact with many other medicines and may cause serious side effects. Hence, it is recommended that you inform your doctor about all your current medicines.
- Use in children. Diclofenac Gel is not recommended for use in children less than 14 years of age unless directed by the doctor.
- Pregnancy. Diclofenac Gel is not safe to be used in pregnancy as it may harm your foetus. Hence, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breastfeeding. Diclofenac Gel is not known to be harmful in breastfeeding. However, consult your doctor before using this medicine.