Email | 612.873.6090
Buy Imitrex FDT without prescription
Imitrex FDT is a medication used for the treatment of migraines and cluster headaches. It contains the active ingredient Sumatriptan.
Uses of Imitrex FDT
Imitrex FDT is used to relieve symptoms of migraine or cluster headaches.
How it works
Imitrex FDT works by narrowing blood vessels in the brain and blocking the release of certain natural substances that cause pain, nausea, and other symptoms associated with migraines or cluster headaches.
Take Imitrex FDT exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose or for a longer duration than advised. Seek emergency medical help if you experience any severe side effects such as chest pain, severe headache, shortness of breath, numbness or weakness on one side of the body.
Do not stop taking Imitrex FDT suddenly, as it may lead to the worsening of your condition. Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after taking the medication.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed one.
In case of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention immediately. Symptoms of an overdose may include chest pain, fainting, dizziness, irregular heartbeat, and seizures.
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to Sumatriptan or any other ingredients present in Imitrex FDT. Also, inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease, epilepsy, or any other medical conditions.
Imitrex FDT should not be used during pregnancy unless deemed necessary by your doctor. It is not known if Imitrex FDT passes into breast milk; therefore, it is advised to consult with your doctor before using the medication during breastfeeding.
Alcohol consumption is not recommended while taking Imitrex FDT as it may increase the risk of side effects such as dizziness and drowsiness.
Imitrex FDT can be taken with or without food, as directed by your doctor. It may cause sleepiness; therefore, avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how the medication affects you.
Store Imitrex FDT at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture.
The following adverse reactions may occur while taking this medicine:
- Chest pain (severe)
- Drowsiness (severe)
- Dizziness (severe)
- Shortness of breath (severe)
- Feeling of warmth or heat (severe)
- Irregular heartbeat (severe)
- Itching (severe)
- Numbness (severe)
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
When not to use?
Imitrex FDT is not for use in the following patient groups:
- Patients with a known allergy to Sumatriptan.
- Patients with a known history of cardiovascular diseases due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
- Patients with a history of uncontrolled hypertension due to the increased risk of very high blood pressure and hypertensive crisis.
- Patients with a known history of peripheral vascular diseases due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
Imitrex FDT should be used with caution in the following patient groups:
- Patients with a known history of high cholesterol levels due to the increased risk of cardiovascular side effects.
- Patients with a known history of liver diseases. Appropriate dose adjustments should be made based on the clinical condition of the patient to avoid serious side effects.
- Patients with a known history of seizure disorder due to the increased risk of worsening of the seizures.
- Patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome or arrhythmias due to the increased risk of life-threatening disturbances of the cardiac rhythm.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women unless necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine.
Consult your doctor if you are taking any of the following medications:
- Fluvoxamine (severe)
- Ondansetron (severe)
- Nefazodone (moderate)
This is not an exhaustive list of possible drug interactions. You should consult your doctor about all the possible interactions of the drugs you’re taking.