Email | 612.873.6090
Buy Paracetamol without prescription
Paracetamol: Uses and Concerns
- Relieves fever, headaches, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, post-immunization pyrexia, and mild to moderate pain associated with arthritis.
- The pain-relieving effect can be observed within an hour of administration, and the fever reduction effect is noticeable in about 30 minutes.
- The duration of the effect lasts for an average of 4-6 hours.
- Avoid alcohol during treatment to minimize the risk of serious side effects.
- No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
- Use with caution during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
General Instructions, Missed Dose, and Overdose
Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. You may take it with or without food, but do not exceed the recommended daily maximum dosage limit of 4 grams in a 24-hour time period. If you miss a scheduled dose, take it as soon as possible, but do not double the dose to make up for the missed one. Seek emergency medical attention if you suspect an overdose.
Other Details and How it Works
- Can be taken with or without food, as advised by your doctor.
- Follow your doctor's instructions for the correct dosage regimen.
- Does not cause sleepiness.
- Works by increasing the pain threshold, decreasing swelling, and regulating body temperature by acting on the heat regulatory centers in the brain.
Additionally, it is not recommended to take Paracetamol for an extended period or in high doses as it can cause liver damage. Therefore, it is essential to follow the recommended dosage and duration of treatment. Patients with liver disease, alcoholics, and individuals taking medications that affect the liver should be cautious while taking Paracetamol.
Although this medicine is safe to use in most cases, it is necessary to consult a doctor before taking it, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking other medications. It is also essential to inform the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding to ensure safe usage.
Paracetamol is available in various forms, including tablets, capsules, syrups, and suppositories. The recommended dosage and duration of treatment may vary based on the form of the medicine, the age, and the medical condition of the patient.
If you miss a dose, you can take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is close to the next scheduled dose, it is best to skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to compensate for the missed one.
In conclusion, Paracetamol is a widely used medication for relieving pain, fever, and other symptoms. However, it is crucial to use it as advised by the doctor and not exceed the recommended dosage or duration of treatment to avoid potential side effects.
The most common side effects associated with Paracetamol are:
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Allergic skin reaction
- Gastric / Mouth Ulcer
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
When not to use?
- Allergy. This medicine is not recommended for use if you have a known allergy to paracetamol or any other components present along with it.
- Analgesic Nephropathy (Kidney Disease). This medicine is not recommended for use in patients suffering from kidney diseases associated with the excessive use of painkillers.
- Severe liver impairment. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with severe liver diseases due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
- Drinking alcohol with this medicine can have a severe effect on the liver.
- Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with this medicine due to the increased risk of serious side effects such as severe gastrointestinal bleeding, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, rashes, nausea, joint pain, fever, jaundice, etc.
Interaction with Medicine
- Sodium Nitrite
- Alcoholism. This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with chronic alcohol use due to the increased risk of serious liver injuries. Close monitoring of liver function is recommended for such patients. Report any unusual symptoms to the doctor immediately. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition of the patient.
- Liver Disease. This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with liver function impairment or active liver diseases due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Close monitoring of liver function is necessary while receiving this medicine. Report any symptoms such as nausea, fever, rashes, dark urine, etc. to the doctor on priority. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
- 5-HIAA Urine Test. Use of this medicine may give a false-positive result for this test. It is advised to inform the doctor and lab technician about the consumption of this medicine before the test is performed.
Warnings for special population
- Pregnancy. This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. This medicine is not known to cause any harm to the fetus, but should only be used after consulting with a doctor.
- Breastfeeding. This medicine is safe to use during breastfeeding. However, it is advised to consult your doctor before taking this medicine. Monitoring the infant for any undesired side effects like skin rashes or diarrhea while taking this medicine is advised.
- Overdose. Read the label carefully before consuming this medicine to avoid overdosage. An overdose of this medicine may cause liver damage. Seek emergency medical attention if an overdose of this medicine is suspected.
- Liver Disease. This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from liver function impairment or active liver diseases due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Close monitoring of liver function is necessary while receiving this medicine. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition.
- Chronic Malnutrition. This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from malnourishment due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition.