Email | 612.873.6090
Buy Voltaren Emulgel without prescription
Uses of Voltaren Emulgel
Voltaren Emulgel is a topical medication that is used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with a variety of conditions, including:
- Mild to moderate pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
Voltaren Emulgel can help reduce symptoms such as swelling, pain, and stiffness in the affected joints and muscles.
One of the advantages of Voltaren Emulgel is that it works quickly, providing relief in 30 minutes to an hour after application. Its effects can last for up to 12 hours.
How it works
Voltaren Emulgel contains diclofenac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that works by blocking the production of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are chemicals that are involved in the body's response to injury or inflammation and can cause pain, swelling, and fever. By blocking the production of prostaglandins, diclofenac can help reduce pain and inflammation in the affected area.
Voltaren Emulgel is intended for external use only. It should not be applied to open wounds, mucous membranes, or the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water. If you accidentally swallow the gel, seek medical attention immediately.
Follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider for applying the gel. Do not use more or less of the medication than prescribed, and do not use it for a longer duration than recommended. Avoid covering the area with bandages or dressings unless specifically directed by your doctor.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience dizziness or drowsiness after applying Voltaren Emulgel.
If you miss a dose of Voltaren Emulgel, apply it as soon as you remember. Do not apply extra gel to make up for the missed dose.
Although an overdose of Voltaren Emulgel is unlikely to cause serious side effects, swallowing the gel may be harmful. Seek medical attention immediately if you suspect an overdose.
- Skin rash
- Skin redness
- Skin irritation
When not to use?
- Allergy. Do not take Voltaren Emulgel if you have a history of allergy to this medicine. Seek medical attention if you notice any symptoms like skin rash, hives (eruptions that itch and sting), swelling (face, lips, tongue, etc.), breathing difficulty, etc.
- NSAID-induced asthma. NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) are a group of medicines that reduce pain and inflammation. NSAID-induced asthma is an allergic condition of the respiratory system where the body reacts by narrowing your air pathway and provoking mucous secretion in the airways leading to severe asthmatic episodes and breathing difficulty. Voltaren Emulgel is not recommended for use in this condition.
- External use. Voltaren Emulgel is recommended for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or open wounds. In case of accidental contact, wash the parts thoroughly with water.
- Skin allergies. Voltaren Emulgel may cause serious skin allergies such as rashes, hives (itchy eruptions that sting) fever. Inform your doctor immediately in case you develop allergic symptoms.
- Other medicines. Voltaren Emulgel may interact with many other medicines and may cause serious side effects. Hence, it is recommended that you inform your doctor about all your current medicines.
- Use in children. Voltaren Emulgel is not recommended for use in children less than 14 years of age unless directed by the doctor.
- Pregnancy. Voltaren Emulgel is a topical preparation and so it is generally safe to be used in pregnancy to treat mild to moderate pain. It is not known to cause any harm to the fetus. However, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breastfeeding. Voltaren Emulgelis not known to be harmful in breastfeeding women. However, consult your doctor before using this medicine.