Email | 612.873.6090
Buy Motrin without prescription
Uses of MotrinMotrin, also known as Ibuprofen, is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to relieve pain and inflammation. Its uses include:
- Dysmenorrhea. Motrin is used to relieve excessive pain and cramps during menstruation.
- Osteoarthritis. Motrin is used to treat symptoms like tender and painful joints associated with osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis. Motrin is used to treat symptoms like swelling, pain, and stiffness of joints associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Fever and Pain. Motrin is used to treat headache, back pain, and fever.
ConcernsIt is important to note the following concerns regarding Motrin:
- The effect of this medicine can be observed in 30 to 60 minutes.
- The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 to 6 hours.
- This medicine should not be consumed with alcohol. Symptoms of stomach bleeding (such as the presence of dried and coffee-colored blood in cough or stools) should be reported to the doctor immediately.
- No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
- This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
- This medicine is known to be excreted through breast milk in small amounts. It is recommended for breastfeeding women.
General InstructionsIt is important to follow these general instructions when taking Motrin:
- Take Motrin as advised by your doctor. Do not take in larger amounts than prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Drink an adequate amount of water to minimize stomach irritation.
- Monitoring of kidney function is necessary.
Missed DoseIf you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, the missed dose should be skipped if it is almost time for the next dose.
OverdoseIn case of overdose, seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor.
Other detailsAdditional information about Motrin:
- Take it after food
- Take it as instructed by a doctor
- Does not cause sleepiness
How it worksMotrin works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, which are chemical substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation. This results in the relief of pain and inflammation.
The use of Motrin can lead to some side effects. Some of the common side effects are:
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
If any of these side effects persist or worsen, you should contact your doctor immediately.
In some rare cases, the use of Motrin may lead to serious side effects such as:
- Stomach bleeding
- Severe allergic reactions
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
If you experience any of these serious side effects, you should seek immediate medical attention.
Prior to taking Motrin, you should inform your doctor if you have any allergies or medical conditions such as asthma, heart disease, liver or kidney disease, or high blood pressure. You should also let your doctor know if you are taking any other medications or supplements.
It is important to follow the dosage and administration instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of treatment.
It is also important to avoid using Motrin for prolonged periods of time without consulting your doctor.
Store Motrin at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Do not use Motrin if the packaging has been tampered with or if the medication has expired.
Dispose of unused medication properly by following local guidelines for safe disposal of medications.
Motrin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug that is used to treat pain, inflammation, and fever. It works by inhibiting the production of certain chemicals in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
While Motrin is generally safe and effective, it may cause side effects in some individuals. It is important to follow the dosage and administration instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist and to seek medical attention if you experience any serious side effects.
By taking the necessary precautions and using Motrin as directed, individuals can safely and effectively manage their pain and inflammation.
The most common side effects associated with Motrin are:
- Acid or sour stomach
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Abdominal discomfort
- Decreased urine output
- Yellow colored eyes or skin
- Skin rash
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Loss of appetite
- Running Nose
When not to use?
Allergy. Not recommended in patients with known allergy to Motrin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drugs.
Asthma. Not recommended in patients with known conditions like asthma, rhinitis, and urticaria.
Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG). Not recommended in patients with recent heart surgery.
Gastro-intestinal bleeding. Not recommended in patients with peptic ulcer disease or any gastrointestinal bleeding disorders.
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Interaction with Alcohol
Drinking alcohol with this medicine substantially increases the risks of stomach bleeding.
This medicine should not be consumed with alcohol. Symptoms of stomach bleeding (such as the presence of dried and coffee colored blood in cough or stools) should be reported to the doctor immediately.
Interaction with Medicine
Asthma. Motrin should not be taken if you have NSAID-sensitive asthma. Any such history should be reported to the doctor so that appropriate substitution can be done.
Fluid Retention and edema. Motrin should be taken only after consulting a doctor. Monitoring of blood pressure and heart conditions is necessary on a regular level during the course of therapy.
Skin rash. Motrin can cause these fatal skin allergies without any warnings. Signs and symptoms like rashes, hives, fever or other allergic symptoms should be reported without any delay. This condition requires immediate medical intervention.
Warnings for special population
Pregnancy. This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
Breastfeeding. This medicine is known to excreted through breast milk in small amounts. It is recommended in breastfeeding women.
Gastro-intestinal bleeding. This medicine may cause severe bleeding when taken for a long time. Elderly population with the history of the gastrointestinal disease are at higher risk. Any symptoms of blood in stools and vomiting should be informed to the doctor.
Heart surgery. This medicine is not recommended in patients with recent heart surgery.
Asthma. This medicine is not recommended in patients with asthma or having known allergy to aspirin.
Impaired kidney function. This medicine is known to cause kidney injury. Close monitoring of kidney function is necessary. The dose should be adjusted based on the CrCl.
Impaired liver function. This medicine is known to cause liver injury. The baseline of liver enzymes should be obtained before starting the treatment. Inform the doctor if any signs of the increase in the liver enzymes appear.