Email | 612.873.6090
Buy Naprosyn without prescription
DescriptionNaprosyn, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), is designed to reduce hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It is used to treat a range of conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, tendinitis, bursitis, gout, and menstrual cramps.
Uses of NaprosynNaprosyn is used to treat various symptoms related to different medical conditions, such as:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Reducing swelling, pain, and stiffness in the joints.
- Osteoarthritis: Relieving pain and tenderness in the joints.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: Managing pain and stiffness in the spine.
- Dysmenorrhea: Easing excessive pain and cramps during menstruation.
- Fever and Pain: Providing temporary relief from minor aches and fever.
How it worksNaprosyn blocks the production of chemical substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
General InstructionsNaprosyn should be taken exactly as directed by a doctor. The medication should not be consumed in larger amounts than prescribed. Drinking enough water can help to reduce the risk of stomach upset. The patient's kidney function must be closely monitored while using this medication. Any symptoms of black or tarry stools, abdominal pain, etc. should be reported to the doctor immediately.
Missed DoseIf a dose is missed, it can be taken as soon as remembered. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, the missed dose should be skipped. Doubling the dose is not recommended.
OverdoseIn the event of an overdose, emergency medical attention should be sought or a doctor should be contacted immediately.
- Skin rash
- Stomach pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Hearing impairment
- Change in appetite
- Irregular menstrual periods
When not to use
- Allergy. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to Naproxen and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Asthma. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with asthma caused by aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Gastrointestinal disorders. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with gastrointestinal bleeding disorders or active peptic ulcers.
- Heart surgery. This medicine is not recommended for use in relieving pain after you have undergone heart surgery.
Warnings for special population
- Pregnancy. This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Breastfeeding. This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Your doctor may prescribe an alternative medicine based on your clinical condition.
- Skin rash. Naprosyn may cause fatal skin allergies without any warnings. Signs and symptoms like rashes, hives, fever, or other allergic symptoms should be reported to the doctor without any delay. The treatment should be discontinued if these symptoms appear.
- Elderly population. Naprosyn should be used with caution in the elderly population due to an increase in the risk of undesired side effects. Close monitoring of kidney function and symptoms of bleeding is necessary while receiving this medicine.
- Fluid retention
- GI toxicity
- Renal toxicities
- Heart failure
- Platelet aggregation inhibition
Interaction with Medicine